We spent couple of day with the family, no regrets at all, the place is nice, rooms are ok, staff in our case was really good and always dedicated to help you.
Rooms are enough size, clean, our was little noisy (third floor ) due some pipes malfunction, but we feel ok.
Breakfast is ok, is not that great or beyond a good place, but is good enough.
We had some room service for diner, prompt and just as we ask, but it is better to attend dinner at the restaurant,
Pool is small, nice, I liked it, we have fun time; there´s no service for beverages so, you need to walk away to get it; one of the days we have some people with underwear swimming disgusting little things people do, not hotel responsibles were present, we left the pool for later.
Anyway I will like to return, front desk were pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose