all good here - nice grounds, rooms nice and spacious. stayed 3 nights. food was good breakfast, lunch, and dinner. cant find much fault except that they closed the bar one night when it was nice and full and everyone was just having a nice time - i'm not sure what philosophy the bar works on - i'm more of a stay open when you're full kinda guy.. other than that - this place is really nice. great lawns to lie around on and read a book..
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.