My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days..Amazing rooms, super comfortable beds and great food! Staff super friendly and helpful. It was so relaxing that we actually decided to spend one day swimming, walking the grounds and hanging out instead of our original plan to go to San Fran. ( Been there plenty of times). We will be back again for sure! Only con here is that the main downtown area (Santana row, etc. ) was further away than we thought. Small inconvenience for such a great hotel....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose