Pros: This is a pretty hotel. Hotel rooms are large and clean. Staff is friendly. The property is very nice. They surprisingly included breakfast when we checked in that we were not expecting. The breakfast buffet is large and tasty and is usually $16 per person if not included. A good place to put your family or have an event.
Cons: The only thing I was bummed about was that the spa facilities are only open Friday - Sunday. So you are out of luck during the week. As nice as it is, it is boring to stick around and there are not many good restaurants nearby. If you are going to rent any of the many meeting rooms, have a look at them first because some are very dark and have no windows...you wouldn't want a group in there all day. Other meeting rooms are nice. (I peeked in as many as i could).
Parking lot can get full at night, we found it difficult to get a spot near our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose