We love the Hayes Mansion! This Hotel not only has history, and is such a unique hotel, but it has a wonderful staff, awesome location (hidden in a suburban neighborhood, yet close to everything in Silicon Valley/South Bay/San Jose). My husband and I live in San Jose, and had our wedding at the Hayes Mansion, which has such beautiful grounds and great facilities! We hold this Hotel dear to our heart, and always take mini weekend getaways to this hotel, because it is so close to home. The food in their bar and restaurant is wonderful! The staff is always warm and accommodating to your needs. We have been fortunate to be able to stay in one of their large suites, which as a huge white, old fashioned clawfoot bathtub. Very romantic and spacious room. This hotel also has a cozy bar/lounge with fireplace this is very nice if you feel like just having a nice place to relax and have a drink and wonderful appetizers! There is also a "hidden" huge area on the bottom floor of the hotel that a couple pool tables, a bar, and an area for gaming/poker. The bar is usually only open/staffed if you pay to rent the room, however, if you happen to go there on a night when no one rents the room, you are still able to use the rooms and play pool. It is such a great, spacious hotel. It's a really cool place, because it's a historical landmark that used to be a mansion owned by the Hayes Family in the late 1800's. It's seems to be mixture architecturally of a Mediterranean and Victorian style. About 30 years ago, when I was just a child (yes, that does date me quite a bit! ) , the Hayes Mansion was boarded up and dilapidated. It was overgrown with weeds and had broken windows, and seemed quite spooky. But once it was purchased and renovated, and turned into a conference center and hotel, it became the unique gem that it is today. Just gorgeous! and they kept much of the original style and architecture, which is what makes it so wonderful! If you are looking for the most unique, best hotel, with the greatest service and food in San Jose, then Dolce Hayes Mansion is your place! If you are looking for an amazing place to get married, or have a party, Hayes Mansions is your place! Love, Love, Love It! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose