I travel to San Jose for business and usually stay downtown at the Fairmont. However, my last stay at the Fairmont was less than wonderful and I wanted a change. When searching for a different hotel near to ny meeting location, I saw the Dolce Hayes Mansion. I have eaten here before and enjoyed their restaurants, but have never stayed here. The room rate was less than the Fairmont and the stay was markedly better. This is an historical building, so the rooms are old. However, they are very clean and wonderfully appointed. My room was quite large with an entry, a large bathroom, a bedroom area, a nice desk and a separate sitting/living room. There was a compact (though a larger one) refrigerator, too. The room had a very large wrap-around patio. Overall, the room was much nicer than any room I have had at other San Jose hotels (including the Fairmont). My room rate included breakfast for two and was a beautiful and extensive hot buffet in the Silver Creek Dining Room. All of the meals that I had during my stay were great. I look forward to dumping downtown for good and making my home away from home at the Dolce Hayes mansion. Oh, and the staff were all terrific, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose