We enjoyed an amazing brunch on Sunday morning. Excellent food with a wide variety of choices. The wait staff kept the champagne/orange juice/water glasses full as well as kept the dirty plates cleared as soon as they were emptied. It was a relaxing meal in a lovely setting with windows opening on to the gardens. The dining room had a elegant, open, airy feel to it but also was appropriately equipped to minimize noise. We had a table of 12 and could actually hear each other talk. We were not rushed through the meal, actually spending the good part of 2.5 hours. A very enjoyable family event.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.