Multiple buildings, two floors. If you end up on the 2nd floor you'll have to drag your bags up the stairs :-(
All rooms are suites as far as I can tell. Bedroom, living room and kitchen. Doors on bedroom and bathroom. Flat screen TVs in both L/R and B/R. Small fridge with ice maker :-), microwave, sink, and they provide a bunch of flatware, dishes etc.
Acceptable work setup with a small table near kitchen.
Acceptable but somewhat low end amenities in the bathroom. Towels a bit thin, but fine.
Breakfast AND dinner are provided. Didn't partake but others seemed happy with it.
They use NFC passcards to get into the rooms and those seem to be problematic. The girl had trouble getting mine programmed and it crapped out on the 2nd day and had to be reprogrammed as it wouldn't open the door :<
Will absolutely be going back.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel San Jose
- Homewood Suites San Jose
- Homewood San Jose
- Hilton San Jose
- San Jose Hilton
- San Jose Homewood
- San Jose Homewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport is an upscale, all-suite hotel located less than two miles from the SJC Airport and only four miles from downtown San Jose. Our upscale suites are the perfect base for you while in the San Jose area for business, pleasure, relocation, or on an extended assignment that requires residential apartment like accommodations to make yourself at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose-Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.