“Skip It For Pizza, Waste Of Money” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 54 restaurants in San Jacinto
Riverside County
“Skip It For Pizza, Waste Of Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a local business so I wanted to give them a try. If they were good, they could be my regular pizza place. They will not be my regular pizza price. Their pizza earns a grade of C. They are even worst than Dominoes and Pizza Hut which is saying a lot. The pizza did not have enough sauce on it and was a bit dry. I ordered a 3 topping 14 inch pizza-pepperoni, sausage and black olives. The pizza hardly had any topping on it at all. I could barely find and taste the sausage. The pepperoni was sliced paper thin and only had a few slices on the pizza. It had about two table spoons of black olives on it. You could barely find and taste the toppings. The price was $7.50. It was not worth that much. They do have other things on the menu and I got an order of hot wings. The wings came with the worst garlic bread I have ever tasted. It was hard and was more buttered bread than garlic bread. The wings were so so at best They appeared to be the frozen type that were just re-heated.. I will not be returning here to say the least. If you live in the area, try Dominoes or Pizza Hut and avoid this location. When Dominoes and Pizza Hut are better than you know you have a bad pizza place.

Visited September 2013