“Consistently Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Banning, California
“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

First tried here about six months ago and have visited about eight times. I think the prices are very reasonable and the quality is way above anything for miles around. The Sunday brunch buffet is themed and changes weekly to keep it interesting. The lunch menu is interesting and has several upscale offerings. This restaurant sits above the clubhouse at Soboba Country club. The room is large and the tables are spaced so you are not crowded. Large windows look out over the golf course. A beautiful patio adjoins the restaurant but flies seem to be a problem and outside seating is discouraged. The staff is friendly and attentive; we have never been there without the chef or the manager stopping by the table.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Beautiful decor and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good. The prices were steep. Deffinately one of the nicest high end restaurants in town. The view was lovely. They also do weddings and receptions here. This is a place for a special occasion dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga
“A Real Oasis in the Desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

While traveling to visit family in near by Hemet, CA, my wife and I had dinner at the Soboba Country Club's Maze Stone Restaurant. This area is not known for any fine dinning, but here tucked away in this beautiful lush setting we found the exception. The food is prepared by a gourmet chef, and the prices are very reasonable. We dined here 3 times in three weeks. Every meal was superb, and the service was always prompt, and friendly. We had dinner, and then the Sunday unlimited champagne brunch, and finally took out whole family out for the early bird dinner. I cannot overstate what a wonderful dinning experience this was.

• Visited August 2013
San Jacinto, California
“Best Sunday brunch ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food at the Maze Stone Sunday brunch is absolutely amazing!! We go at least one Sunday a month. There is quite a variety and it's always fresh and tasty. My husband loves the omelette station and I love the salmon and shrimp platter!!

Visited July 2013
Menifee, California
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I have lived in the area for over 20 years and just recently found The Maze Stone Restaurant. It is located at the Country Club at Soboba Springs. My husband had went golfing with a friend and found they were open to the public and had a beautiful restaurant. He took me for our Anniversary. The dining room is intimate and has a beautiful view. Our server Josh was knowledgeable and attentive. We were greeted by the hostess promptly upon arrival and walked to our table. The water was served right away and we were given information on the soup and special of the day. I had the short ribs and my husband had the Rib eye Steak. The short ribs were fantastic. They melted in your mouth. Our overall experience was wonderful. I just learned they do live entertainment, have Sunday Brunch and are planning other fun stuff like pool parties and Monday night football. We will definitely be returning. It may be our new favorite spot.

• Visited August 2013