“Good motel for the price!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   204 North Village Court, San Dimas, CA 91773   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Sacramento
“Good motel for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed overnight last week while visiting the L.A. County Fair. Had car trouble and had to stay an extra night. The room was nice and big with two very comfortable beds. Can't beat it for the price and the staff were great, especially Lisa at the front desk who was very helpful to us. I definitely recommend this place if you go to the fair. I would stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Artist Paul,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to San Dimas.
G.M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

we had three nights of work to do in san dimas, lucky us we found red roof inn san dimas being (day sleepers) allways have a problem with maids,maintenance,or sum typ. of disturbance. not hear, ANN at the front desk was verry verry help full and got us the perfect quiet large clean room. my bed was very comfortable and i slept verry well.i know this is not a 3or4 star motel and did not expect it to be for the price... thanks...dan,ps the only problem i experienced was unrelated to the stay.the morning front desk girl with poney tell hair has a serious road rage issue.about 800 am IM tired and after working all night . I got behind this car that slamd on the brakes 3 or4 times for no reason.(no cars in front of her) I all most hit her! this is why i stay and not drive every day to work.to avoid drivers like that..I could not beleave it when i saw she was the am front desk person.!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Dan,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Red Roof Inn, San Dimas, CA while you were working in our area.
We appreciate your comments and strive to make each and every guest feel confident, significant and delighted.
We look forward to seeing you if your travels bring you to our area in the future.
Drive safely.
GM..
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

stayed a month at this location in room 135 I think it was ...its on main floor at the end of parking lot on the corner...was nice room ..could smoke outside my room on a concrete low fence they have nice pool area ..the hot tub wasn't very hot not sure why ...staff in lobby not so friendly but the housekeeping staff are always full of smiles...would stay there again...only negative was the laundry room was on second floor far away from my room.. and the ice machines were empty quite often.. Sizzler is right near it and kfc and mcD's

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Paula G.,
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, San Dimas, CA we appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments.
We always strive to make each and every guest feel confident, significant and delighted.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Central California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a quick weekend trip this past weekend and stayed at this motel. Overall, the property is tired but okay for the price. My pet peeve is always bed comfort, the beds were horrible, hard as a rock. The room did have a big screen TV but the reception was snowy. The bathroom was old and tired and well past the point of a remodel. Overall the room was clean and probably worth the price. The location is great, right next to sit down and fast food restaurants. I did use the pool, it was refreshing, I was the only one there. The landscaping is nice since the property is older, it is very full grown. I think a bit of TLC to the property would make a huge difference and new beds are in order. There is also no elevator for the public to use. My old knees had to suffer the stairs all weekend.

Room Tip: The motel is right up against a major freeway, ask for one of the back row room farthest from the fr...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at our property for your "weekend getaway". We appreciate your comments and are in the process of updating our rooms. We are located in a quiet part of town and we are an established hotel in the neighborhood. Our frequent guests love the "garden" area with the roses and shade trees giving the property a quaintness other larger and newer properties lack.
Beds are a "princess and the pea" pecularity and we rarely have any issues with our beds, however each individual is unique and preferences vary.
We appreciate you sharing your views and hopefully we will see you in the near future.
Central California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

From my call to confirm my reservation, I was already impressed with this hotel. Very professional & welcoming staff. I booked through a discount site, so at some hotels, I have been treated "differently". The staff was kind & helpful & assured me I would have a no-smoking room and added a nice up-grade for good measure. Check in was a breeze, and my room was clean, cozy bed, comfortable & well-equipped. (and quiet). Great location near lots of restaurants & shopping, free & safe parking, too.I will definately be returning to this hotel! Many thanks! I could have stayed a week.

Room Tip: I was upstairs and couldn't hear a thing. There was a gorgeous pool, also- but I didn't have...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear SKSA,
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn, San Dimas, CA we pride ourselves on making each and every guest feel special and we look forward to seeing you in the future when your travels bring you to our area.
San Dimas, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

For its price and convenience, we recommend this hotel to rent. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly & courteous staff! Close to many good restaurants to choose from. San Dimas is a safe town to stay for Business or Leisure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Viveku,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in San Dimas.
Phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I could write a lengthy detail of my horrendous stay, instead..just the highlights.

Arrived at 1:00 AM. The clerk who was supposed to check us in was fixing something on the property. No note on the door. I just knocked and called for about 20 minutes until a security guard came and said the guy would be there in a few minutes.

Reserved two rooms with queen beds, got two rooms with full beds

Only one of the four lights in the room were functional. Curtains tattered, AC vent broken, water stains on ceiling and walls, carpet filthy.

I sent a letter to Red Roof inn along with the pics. I got a canned apology and was told they would send me a coupon for a free stay next time I need it. I never got the letter for the free stay. I sent another message to Red Roof explaining I never got the letter and they never responded.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
jsoto213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Greg,
I do want to apologize for the condition of the room you were given and would like to speak to you personally regarding your concerns. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
G.M.

Been to Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex? Share your experiences!