“Front desk Receptionist Shannon is outstanding” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Front desk Receptionist Shannon is outstanding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Right when I walked in front door to check in I was greeted with a very accommodating and cheerful receptionist, I'm a picky person and she was able to answer and provide all info I requested about hotel and info of the surrounding area. Shannon went beyond call of duty.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Will be back the people working there are really nice and the beds are comfy and the kitchen in the room was great the place is nice and my family loved the place nice and calm place and the rooms are really nice and the bathrooms are clean the kitchen has everything you need and they even got plates and stuff to use will be back.the front staff were really nice and friendly

San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were in the area for a few days to help relatives move into their new place. The grounds are very nice, and it is very convenient when traveling with a dog. The room was quiet and clean (we did not have maid service during our stay) and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. On the "could be better list", the towels are extremely small, thin and scratchy, and the TWO forks and spoons provided were of such cheap quality, I wasn't sure how long they might last. I did not try their breakfast, but it looked like a nice setup. Excellent coffee place within walking distance: Koffee Klatch in the Target shopping center. I would go back if we are in the area with our doggie.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Salinas, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Only one person working front desk. Person left on hour long lunch / dinner break with no coverage / back-up / support. Why can't management back that person up during their employee breaks? Doesn't prove to me that this is the great customer service I've come to expect from this company, nor does it give me the warm feeling if there was an emergency and help was needed from the clerk...

Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My stay was so nice. Clean room breakfast in the morning what more can you ask for. I'd like to recognize the night front desk associate Andrew he was so helpful in finding me a great room since he noticed priceline gave me a smoking room and I didn't want that thank you again definitely recommending friends to stay here!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights while I completed training in Glendora. Hotel is very nice and I slept great. But what sets it apart is the customer service! I called prior to my stay to ask about in room amenities. Was told by a nice desk clerk that all I had to so was ask for a hair dryer when I arrived. He remembered me when I checked in. Ynogio was super and gave great advice for a quick touristy stop and then out to dinner. He gave great advice. One thing, cleaning service
Is extra unless you stay a week. I would recommend this place for sure!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I booked the hotel at the last minute, got a great rate and was pleasantly surprised. Staff was overly friendly, hotel was very clean and room large and great location. Across the street from restaurants and shopping. I would recommend and stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Lori - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room at a great rate. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our great location during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!