“Home away from home” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights while I completed training in Glendora. Hotel is very nice and I slept great. But what sets it apart is the customer service! I called prior to my stay to ask about in room amenities. Was told by a nice desk clerk that all I had to so was ask for a hair dryer when I arrived. He remembered me when I checked in. Ynogio was super and gave great advice for a quick touristy stop and then out to dinner. He gave great advice. One thing, cleaning service
Is extra unless you stay a week. I would recommend this place for sure!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I booked the hotel at the last minute, got a great rate and was pleasantly surprised. Staff was overly friendly, hotel was very clean and room large and great location. Across the street from restaurants and shopping. I would recommend and stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Lori - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room at a great rate. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our great location during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Covina, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've stayed here many times and have been extremely pleased with each stay.
The whole staff always goes above and beyond to make you feel at home.
The person who is just bad mouthing the staff must be the lady who walks around in a pink robe.On two occasions this woman confronted me and wanted me to give bad reviews. A very low class person who is getting evicted.
From the front staff to maintenance to the house keeping and even the management all are hard working nice professional people.
Again nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us and that you find our staff to provide great customer service. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you again for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you repeat your experience with us again soon.
Azusa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This place is over priced which they keep raising.it is dirty and the so called maintance man does aabsolutely nothing! The manager and his buddy the maintace man meet in morning to talk loudly and very unkindly about the guests that are paying over $100 a night to stay in this dump.I will be very surprised if this dump stays open another year!!! The motel 6 across the street has been all redone and is a lot cheaper. Take my advice and run across the street don't walk !

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Very pleased with the staff and cleanliness of the room. Microwave, stove, refrigerator, and all dishes was a pleasant surprise. Being pet friendly was a plus. We will definitely stay here again. A place to stay for an extended period of time or overnight in the future. Easy on, easy off freeway and San Dimas is a cute town. Firm bed but comfy.

Room Tip: Nice clean place to stay with great serviice
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
San Juan Capistrano, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Extremely clean, with virtually no visible defects (other than the missing picture in Room 210). The staff is welcoming and helpful, and management is responsive to problems quickly. I got a great deal through Hotwire, but even at regular prices this is an excellent bargain, with a comfortably hard bed, full kitchen (2 burners, full fridge, microwave and all needed utensils/plates), and excellent bath. A bargain.

Room Tip: Walls and floors/ceilings share noise. Next time I'd look for a top floor room with only 1 room...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Reedley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were very happy with this hotel The staff was great especially Ron. He was friendly and even was a good sport when my boyfriend was trying to be funny. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. We were in San Dimas with another couple and they said they would stay at an Extended Stay again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!