Our destination was legoland and the San Diego zoo,and we happened upon the Casa Blanca.The price of the room for a three night stay checking in on a Saturday night at the end of August was very reasonable(avg.@ $119.00).The rooms were clean and comfortable had the appliances a family of our size needed the fridge,microwave.The beds and linens were very comfortable.plenty of channels for nighttime t.v. watching the free wi fi was a little spotty.The pool/jacuzzi was a hit for myself and the kids.I hit the workout room once and it was little cosy but had all the exercise equipment and weights one could ask for.But the service was the biggest selling point, being in the hospitality business the young lady who checked us in was very kind and friendly and answered all our questions.I would definitely return and recommend this property.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casablanca Hotel San Clemente
- Best Western Casablanca Hotel
- Best Western San Clemente
- San Clemente Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Casablanca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.