This Holiday Inn is in a great location, it's not ON the beach, as I pictured, it's a few blocks away but you can see the ocean. We purchased a two night Groupon that came with a jacuzzi suite. First, there is a whirlpool tub (in the middle of the room, it's odd) but its definitely NOT a suite. In fact, because it only comes with a king bed and there no rollaways or separate areas with a couch, my husband had to sleep on the floor while the kids and I slept on the bed. There was only ONE person working in the entire hotel the first night, so when our TV broke he had to leave the front desk to help us. He was VERY VERY nice though, and couldn't have been more accommodating.
There is NO FREE BREAKFAST, except that The kids eat free. There were too many little things to make us very comfortable, the pool is a too far from the lobby and You have to walk outside to get there. Overall it's just ok. Very average with issues for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel San Clemente
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel
- San Clemente Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 72 room full service hotel in historic San Clemente. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean or take a stroll through downtown past the shops and restaurants to San Clemente Pier or San Clemente Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.