We hold all of our Yoga for Surfers events at the Holiday Inn San Clemente, and love the attentive, friendly service we get from Todd and his staff. This is a family-owned hotel right in downtown San Clemente, just minutes from shops, cafes, restaurants and the pier/beach. We could hold our events anywhere in town but we always choose this Holiday Inn because we are welcomed like family. Our guests love the clean, fresh modern rooms; they are large, quiet and a perfect place to rest and recharge for all of the fun activities. We have had some of our attendees stay at other locations in town that they booked on their own, but once they saw the location, the amenities and experienced the overall vibe, they wished they had chosen the Holiday Inn. To let you know how much we like it, hubby and I even chose to stay here on our anniversary last year (even though we live only 20 minutes away) because we knew we'd be pampered, and we were right! If you're looking for a great location, very reasonable prices, and a place where the staff bothers to know your name and make sure you feel at home -- all in clean, typical SoCal spanish architecture and style, then look no further! You'll want to come back again and again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel San Clemente
- San Clemente Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 72 room full service hotel in historic San Clemente. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean or take a stroll through downtown past the shops and restaurants to San Clemente Pier or San Clemente Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.