Best thing is location, near freeway but easy walk to town, nice beach views (but not on beach). Get an ocean view.
Hotel is a bit rundown. Hot tub broke, tub would not plug, microwave missing turntable, squeaky doors, and first night alarm went off at midnight! Room heater VERY loud. Nice staff tried to apologize but they need better maintenance and upgrades. Good breakfast but it's not included. Pool not heated.
Fine if you want to be near town but not the most comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel San Clemente
- San Clemente Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 72 room full service hotel in historic San Clemente. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean or take a stroll through downtown past the shops and restaurants to San Clemente Pier or San Clemente Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.