Holiday Inn, San Clemente, California.
Directly off the Freeway in the heart of town. Park for free outside and underground. Walk, shop and dine in this wonderful little town. Plenty of pubs,restaurants, and gift shops right nearby.
Our clean and adequate room had a jacuzzi ensuite. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony at night overlooking the town. They claimed that the room had an "ocean view," which is a stretch, as it is certainly viewable, albeit it in the distance. Room was equipped with microwave, fridge and coffeepot. Bed, couch and chairs very comfortable. Average sized bathroom. Nice outside pool area looked inviting - weather permitting.
Although the hearty could walk to the beach, we chose a quick 4 minute drive.
Great restaurant nearby, The Blue Danube. Very European, with great service and entertainment.
We had a good time here- we didn't expect a 4 or 5 star experience. We were happy to find a nice clean hotel in a very pleasant area conducive to exploration. We enjoyed having coffee and a breakfast sandwich at a little concession on the pier each morning. Convenience store and liquor store just 2 blocks from hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel San Clemente
- San Clemente Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 72 room full service hotel in historic San Clemente. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean or take a stroll through downtown past the shops and restaurants to San Clemente Pier or San Clemente Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.