“The Best Chicken & Ribs Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
san clemente
“The Best Chicken & Ribs Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

Ok, The restaurant has been in the same location for over 25 Years. The owner is the nicest guy.
The prices are great. The Chicken and Ribs are the best. I myself have been eating there for over 20 Year. The Bathroom is very clean. Not remodel , but clean.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good chicken.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2008

Good chicken.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“OH MY GOD! YES! GO... Just GO! I would hit this place after an afternoon surfing session. I'd usually get the plate...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2007

OH MY GOD! YES! GO... Just GO! I would hit this place after an afternoon surfing session. I'd usually get the plate of chicken which came with beans, rice, salad and some yummy fire grilled chicken! The big guy behind the counter with the handle bar mustache is the owner - nicest guy in the world though even when I met him the first time I was scared out of my wet suit. I became a regular: same time, same days and I would get meals on the house just for stopping in sometimes and saying hey! ...But only sometimes! Haha! The lunch crowd get busy - sometimes out the door. The walls are plastered with surfboards, pictures of locals and professionals who have stopped by or are regulars themselves. Everything is great and at an affordable price.