My wife and I stayed 3 nights in June. Location was great. A very short drive to downtown and beach. 3rd floor room overlooked the freeway and away from the ocean. Keep balcony door closed and you won't hear the traffic otherwise it's pretty steady and noisy. The breakfast was not bad, pancake maker was great and the cinnamon rolls were my favorite. We didn't get to use the pool. Guzy was very nice just like all the other reviews say. The bed was well made every day and absolutely the best most comfortable hotel bed we've every had. I liked that the pillow cases were nicely marked soft and firm for your preference. There were two of each. Also, the headboard was padded so that you could actually sit up and be comfortable while watching tv or reading!
Downside: When we arrived, check in was not very friendly or helpful. She said there weren't many restaurants around. We found plenty nearby on our own. Also, when we checked in there was a group sitting outside staring as we used the luggage cart to bring our bags up. Did not feel very welcoming. Price was higher than I thought it should be, but it was overall a nice stay. By the way if you're a light sleeper, note that the mini-fridge has a loud hum. There were two bottled waters in the room, which we found out later was $3 each! Guzy didn't charge us for that. Thanks Guzy!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North Hotel San Clemente
- Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Holiday Inn Express San Clemente is nestled in the fabulous beach side community of Southern Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego. Known as the Spanish Village by the Sea, San Clemente boasts having the most pleasant climate in California. With easy access from I-5, short drive from Orange County Airport. Our location makes us ideal for visiting great local attractions such as, Legoland, Sea World, Disneyland, and Del Mar Race Track. You can relax at local beaches, attend surfing competitions, or walk on the San Clemente Pier, shop at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. For business travelers we are close to Camp Pendleton, SONGS Power Plant, Bechtel, and Quest Diagnostics. Work or relax, our room amenities will assist you in making a day to remember and our bedding will make sure you enjoy a great night sleep. To start the morning right, stop by for the Express Start hot breakfast, served complimentary in our breakfast area and log in to our free WiFi to catch up on world news. A fitness room is available for those wanting some exercise and staying fit. Finish your day by taking a swim in our sparkling heated pool. Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay fun, and memorable with first-class quality accommodations and legendary service to exceed your expectations. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.