“Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in San Clemente
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a 3 day meeting at the Holiday Inn and they did a great job of responding to all of our needs. Cindy at the desk was very helpful with transportation needs and volunteered to call around to find us the best rates.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
hienb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express San Clemente. We are working very hard to beomce the #1 Meeting spot in San Clemente and we are very excited to hear that our hard work is paying off. Thank you again for your comments.

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

There is nothing amazing about the rooms, but they were clean. The continental breakfast included is above average with many options. I enjoyed using the modern cardio machines in the small workout room. Helpful front desk staff.

• Stayed May 2013
Crystal River, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I travel a great deal for business so I get to stay at many different hotels. This is not a Weston or even Marriott property but the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. I was exhausted upon arrive as I had flown in early that morning from the east coast. They recommend a couple of restaurants per my flavor and even gave me a map and outlined how to get there. My room was typical and clean. The bathroom was well supplied and furniture was in good shape. I had a small balcony which did not have much for a view. The property is off the road and behind a strip mall so it can be a bit hard to find and does not offer much for views but it is up on a hill and my main concern was a comfortable bed and clean room and I certainly found that. Maybe I got lucky but I was close to the elevators but there was very little noise. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area and need a good place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
hienb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. Our team strives to give the best customer service possible and I am glad it shows. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Southern Orange County.
Wilton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We bookended rooms well under what Holiday Inn was able to offer for the start and end nights of our trip to Catalina. Actually booked 2nd return night while staying the 1st night. It was in a really convenient location, good food nearby. Not a long drive to the ferry in Dana Point. The unit was excellent. I enjoyed the firm and soft pillows, the bed was wonderful.

Room Tip: we liked the underground room with balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel has a beautiful Spanish decor, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. But the most wonderful things about the hotel are the comfortable bed and pillows. I had been recently become dissatisfied with some of the Priority Club properties because of uncomfortable beds and pillows, but this San Clemente hotel has convinced me to continue with Priority Club.
Even though it was close to the freeway, my room was very quiet. It's hidden and up a hill behind a shopping center, but I found that unique and convenient for shopping and dining. Very close to the beach too! Great area! When working in this area, I'll be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
hienb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay at our convenient, yet hidden location. I am very happy to hear you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to South Orange County. Thank you.
Southington, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four days while visiting family at Camp Pendleton. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. I liked the location. It was a little off the beaten path, set behind a small shopping center. There was plenty of parking.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Clemente, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This hotel is the best business hotel that I have ever stayed all over the world. They take care of my every request with a smile and effective execution.

The staff, Guzy, Hiren, Andrew, Eddy, Steven, Jenny, and Maria are fabulous.

They make up the bed with the covers that you desire and it stays that way for the entire stay.

They provide additional light for working.

Best pool in the area.

Convenient to free way and down town.

Good WiFi

Room Tip: 3rd floor on sea side
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful response. I do agree that we have an amazing Team here and I am glad that you enjoy them as much as I do. We look forward to you staying again the next time you are in San Clemente.

Been to Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North? Share your experiences!