I spent this past weekend with 12 other friends here on a special scrapbooking weekend. We all had a great time and loved the hotel. It's hidden in a shopping center, up a hill, and next to the freeway. All that doesn't sound that wonderful, but I didn't even hear the freeway noise, the hill made it a little secluded, and the shopping center (and the one across the street) had some good fast restaurants in that our ladies could grab food from. We loved the very large meeting room, which was right outside the hotel. It didn't feel like it was outside because there was a covered walkway. The pool was heated - a nice bonus - but it would have been nice to have a spa available. The rooms were all large and recently updated. The lobby had a Spanish-style look and was nice. The staff was always very friendly, meeting our requests for different things, and always had a smile. Some of the ladies had refrigerators that were really loud, but one had theirs changed out without a problem. Mine was fine. And there was a loud wedding party staying at the hotel. One of the ladies had her room changed to a more quiet part of the hotel, also not a problem. The breakfast was really tasty - cinnamon rolls were my favorite - but the hot breakfast was a bonus. We all just had a really nice experience here, and would definitely come back!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North Hotel San Clemente
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Holiday Inn Express San Clemente is nestled in the fabulous beach side community of Southern Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego. Known as the Spanish Village by the Sea, San Clemente boasts having the most pleasant climate in California. With easy access from I-5, short drive from Orange County Airport. Our location makes us ideal for visiting great local attractions such as, Legoland, Sea World, Disneyland, and Del Mar Race Track. You can relax at local beaches, attend surfing competitions, or walk on the San Clemente Pier, shop at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. For business travelers we are close to Camp Pendleton, SONGS Power Plant, Bechtel, and Quest Diagnostics. Work or relax, our room amenities will assist you in making a day to remember and our bedding will make sure you enjoy a great night sleep. To start the morning right, stop by for the Express Start hot breakfast, served complimentary in our breakfast area and log in to our free WiFi to catch up on world news. A fitness room is available for those wanting some exercise and staying fit. Finish your day by taking a swim in our sparkling heated pool. Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay fun, and memorable with first-class quality accommodations and legendary service to exceed your expectations. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.