“A guilty pleasure. In spite of a generally low carb, low fat lifestyle, when I do get a craving for a big fat old...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mr Pete's Burgers

949-366-8323
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 166 Restaurants in San Clemente
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

A guilty pleasure. In spite of a generally low carb, low fat lifestyle, when I do get a craving for a big fat old fashioned burger and chili cheese fries, this is my favorite local burger joint. And they do make a great chicken breast on whole wheat for those so inclined.

Orange County, CA
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

Mr. Pete's is a good place for my teenager "Burger Fix". Good onion rings too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Clemente, California
“Quality has gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2008

I have been going to Mr. Pete's Burgers since April & was quite impressed. BUT...they have recently changed hands. I was terribly disappointed when I went the last 2 times. The burgers are pretty much the same but I was shocked to see that they serve MUCH smaller portions of the french fries. About 1/3 of what used to be served... smaller than a McDonald's small fries. Since we have to drive about 15 miles just to get their burgers, we'll probably start going back to In N Out which is closer. I hate it when businesses do this to their loyal customers!! I may not go back until I read some positive reviews.