My husband and I enjoyed a one night stay at the Casa Tropicana two weekends ago. Our room was ocean/balcony front and we completely enjoyed the views and having our breakfast on the balcony. The weather was perfect, was warm starting early in the day. I did mention that it was our anniversary when making the reservation and fresh rose petals were scattered on our bed and around the bathtub. It was lovely and added to the specialness of the stay. It is a little pricy but we wanted something out of the ordinary for our anniversary. The trains did not run that night, I don't know if that is normal or not, but they did start at about 7:20 the next morning. And they come often and are loud! The trains are the biggest negative about staying here. It was a very convenient location for walking the pier and to the beach and for people watching. A very comfortable and romantic room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Your stay includes breakfast, snacks and wine. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente