This was our first time at Casa Tropicana and it will not be our last! It is located across the street from the San Clemente Pier, beach, and train station. Each adds to the atmosphere. The pier affords great views, and two restaurants. The beach is a welcome spot to relax, sunbath, surf, or frolic in the sand. Although the trains will bring noise; it adds charm in that some of southern California's great cities can be visited via a short train ride. The hotel will fulfill all of your basic needs. Things they do well.....a firm bed, balcony and patio access for each room, a fridge filled with refreshments(ours included champange) daily breakfast buffet, and closeness to services. Each room is designed differently so be sure to ask for a room that will satisfy your taste. Romance, weekend getaway, or a nice place to stay are good reasons to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Your stay includes breakfast, snacks and wine. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente