“Mediocre Restaurant at Best” 2 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #25 of 111 restaurants in San Carlos
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
redwood city
“Mediocre Restaurant at Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2007

I had an unpleasant eating experience at Ozuma Resaurant in San Carlos. It was a cold day so I asked the waitress to bring me hot tea. The restaurant was not heated so it added to my discomfort. I guess they don't have a heater at Ozuma. The waitress gave us lukewarm tea. I've asked the waitress three times to bring me hot tea. She appeared annoyed and repeatedly said the tea was hot. It was not. Her irritation made me uncomfortable. The temperature of the room made me feel colder and the tempura that I ordered was very oily. I guess they don't care to pat dry their tempura on paper towels before serving them to their customers. Oh well... I guess they don't intend to have repeat customers.

I will not visit Ozuma Restaurant for my bad eating experience.

62% Recommend