You added Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2006

I've stayed at this hotel several times on business trips. The staff are always very friendly and quick to help. The beds are awesome!

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2005

I stayed here for 2 nights and was very satisfied with this hotel. The airport shuttle was waiting for me as I walked up and took me right to the hotel. You use a courtesy phone by the baggage claim to let them know you are needing to be picked up. Once I arrive at the hotel they had everything ready for me for a very speedy check in. My only complaint is the only elevator is in the very back corner of the hotel and if your room is near the front is seems like a long walk carrying suitcases. My room was on the second floor looking out to the courtyard with a nice size balcony and sliding glass door that is nice to allow in fresh air. There is a Chili's resturant across the street and within walking distance. Overall I would recommend this hotel to friends and co-workers and will stay here again on my next trip to San Francisco.

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2005

We stayed at he Courtyard San Francisco Airport - San Bruno both on our way to and from Puerto Vallarta as our flight connections required staying overnight in San Francisco. The shuttle service to the hotel was prompt and efficient. The hotel was typical of what one should expect from a Courtyard Marriott.

What was exceptional was the friendly service provided by the front desk both times. On our first overnight, we had a lot of time to kill, so they also graciously took us to the BART, explained where to get off to see Fishermans Wharf, recommended restaurants, and made our visit to SF very easy and stress-free.

On a return stop-over when we reqeusted them to call a taxi to transport us to a nearby restaurant, they insisted on taking us (at no charge) and told us to call when we were ready to return to the hotel. I called the hotel after the waiter brought the check and the shuttle arrived at the restaurant even before the waiter came to pick it up.

This certainly service above and beyond what one could expect from a hotel. When I return to the area, I surely will use Courtyard Marriott - San Bruno as my preferred hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2004

I was pleasantly surprised when we checked into the Courtyard Marriott. It was a typical Marrott, but the property seemed much cleaner and newer than other similar courtyards at which I had stayed. The service was fast and checkin/checkout was very easy. Although I didn't try it, there was an indoor pool and hot tub. The room was nice. We were on the 3rd floor (smoking) and got a king-size bed without even asking. The location was perfect. We were right between highways 280 and 101 which gave us easy access to San Francisco and the surrounding countryside. Another benefit was that we were near downtown San Bruno and there were many restaurants and businesses that were within easy walking distance. I didn't hear planes flying close overhead either.
In all, it was a very pleasant and affordable stay.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno

Address: 1050 Bayhill Drive, San Bruno, CA 94066
Location: United States > California > San Bruno
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno Hotel San Bruno
Courtyard San Francisco Airport
Courtyard San Bruno
San Bruno Courtyard
San Bruno Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Airport - San Bruno, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.