“DELICIOUS!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Morrisville
“DELICIOUS!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Go to this place! It is the BEST Mexican food I've EVER had! I was in Cali for 5 days and it was the best food I ate the entire time I was there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Michigan
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

On our last night in San Francisco we stayed at the Super 8 next door to Don Pico's. Per the motel staffs recommendation we walked over for dinner. My husband and I were both impressed with the food presentation and flavor. I ordered the beef enchiladas, which at home would be hamburger, not here, it was like beef roast!! We also had the roasted asparagus appetizer which was very tasty. The servings were generous, even my husband got his fill. We had a very friendly waiter as well.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver
“Average flavor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I were wanting a good, sit down, Mexican meal. A few days earier we had visted Tortillas Mexican Grill and though happy with the food we wanted to sit in a restaraunt and be served,
I guess I should look at the right side (prices) of the menu. THis place is a store front location with nothing fancy...even a little dingy.
I wanted to go light so I ordered just a carne asada burrito and my wife had some kind of chicken meat sauce poured over tortilla shells....no beans, no rice for either of us. The bill was 34.00 before tip!!!
If you want REAL mexican food at a REASONABLE price, frequent one of the taco trucks parked up an down El Camino Real.
I was insulted by the cost at Don Picos.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City
“Real Mexican near SFO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

There are very few good food choices near SFO, but this is one of them. Good, authentic Mexican, friendly service, real look and feel.

Avoid the chains and check out Don Pico's.

Visited August 2013
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Mexican Food, Funky Atmosphere, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated quickly. Our server was friendly, attentive and very helpful. The menu has a lot of items, both usual Mexican fare and unusual as well. Food was well prepared and looked good on the place. Portions were huge and all four of us went away stuffed because it was hard to stop eating the food was so good. The atmosphere was funky with a lot of strange art on the wall as well as a collection of antique sombreros. The prices were a bit on the high side and there was a $1.00 charge for a few diced tomatoes. Draught beer was $5.00 a glass,, but for a good sized glass. Don Pico's is much better than the other Mexican restaurants in the area.

• Visited August 2013