“Good Value, great location, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book Here and SAVE 15%
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
Kansas, Oklahoma
“Good Value, great location, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

After reading all the negative comments from other travelers. I almost canceled my reservation. However, I said to myself, I need to see and feel to believe these outrageous comments. The hotel's location is great, right beside the Airport, close to bus/train and most attractions. The employees were really polite and helpful for whatever we needed/asked. The room was big and clean with comfortable beds. The breakfast is the classic one you will find in most hotels, a small buffet with basic stuff; not the most tasteful but it is a plus that it is included in the price. Overall, the value for money was great. Some people expect a 5 Star accommodation while they're only paying for a 2 Star price. Be realistic guys. Go to Sheraton and Marriott next time if you think you're being undervalued by this great Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Was in SF for business and literally every hotel was booked, and this was the only one with available rooms. That itself should have warned me. When I arrived at the hotel the two women on the front desk took 15 minutes to find my reservation in the system. They then said I would have a double bed, even though I had ordered a king. After getting to my room I found there was no iron or ironing board. I spent another 5 minutes on the phone asking for them to bring one to my room. Well that was way too complex for them - they had to move me to another room which had an iron. That took another 15 minutes in the office getting that sorted. When I got to the room the carpet was filthy, there were bugs (ranging from small flies to large scale moths), the towels looked about 14 years old and no extra blanket. I chose to sleep in my hoodie rather than ask for another blanket.
Didn't bother with the breakfast as it looked very sketchy. Check out was as equally difficult when I requested a receipt. Would NEVER stay here again - would rather cancel my business trip before having to stay here. Beware!

• Stayed November 2013
Centennial, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We just needed a place to stay near the airport for one night and we didn't have a lot of time to look. Found this place online and gave them a call to book it. Upon entering the room, we saw a pair of underwear hanging from the shower rod. The bathroom sink was clogged. The towels were super thin as were the bedding sheets. The sheets were so thin, it was like not having anything on you to begin with. There was also a converse box under the heater but we didn't dare touch it. While it's close to the airport, we didn't realize how close; you could hear jets coming over so close I thought they were going to hit the building. Also, it's right by the interstate so we heard constant traffic. The breakfast room is about a 10'x8' room with 3 small tables (2 chairs/table) in it. With tax, it came to around $130. We also called the HOliday INn Express and that would've been around $165. We should've done that. Spend a little extra to get a nicer room.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bloomington, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night before early flight. Needed a room that was available for govt per diem rates. For the money, this room was clean, quiet, close to airport. Definitely not deluxe - towels and soap bars small. Couldn't get wireless to work but didn't ask for help as had mifi. I would stay here again, but plan to eat breakfast elsewhere - the offerings were very mimimal. Room did have microwave/fridge/coffeemaker.

Room Tip: Even on first floor w/ a/c running you heard jets landing at 2am. road noise probably worse on 2nd...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Brookfield, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Traveling in the San Francisco area is expensive so remember that you get what you pay for. This hotel is right next to the airport so it's convenient and relatively inexpensive. We can hear every plane that takes off as well as the next door guests' conversation about bread. It's extremely loud outside, voices, cars, planes, horns, and construction. *sigh* -- Upon check-in I found the desk attendant unpleasant. Not rude or mean, just uninterested in being polite, he didn't even get out of his chair to greet me - sad.

The room itself is well kept, clean and smelled nice even though it is a pet friendly room; I'm traveling with two dogs this trip. This is a MOTEL (not a hotel or an Inn) our door opens to the outside like a motor lodge.

The breakfast was standard fare with a waffle maker, cereal dispenser, hard boiled eggs, and coffee. Nothing hot unless you count the toast. The breakfast room is very small and cramped when several people are trying to get their morning started.

Free wi-fi is always a plus and they do take pets, for a small (sic) fee per pet, per night.

Room Tip: A top floor room might be quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very clean inside and out. The rooms are exactly like the photos nice linen and soft towels, the rooms have been updated recently and are a nice surprise. No fridge or microwave in the room but a microwave in the lobby. It comes with breakfast which is simple but adequate, a waffle maker, cereals, hard boiled eggs and toasts, juice and a coffee machine also fresh fruit. This enough for me. Staff is friendly. I would definitely stay there again. Located very near the bart and a very nice mall.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Baldwin Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon arrival the evening hotel front desk clerk was very helpful is getting us a place to park our uhaul. The rooms were clean and roomy, at a reasonable nightly rate. Cleaning lady Rosario was friendly, fast and efficient. Complementary breakfast had plenty of choice's such as waffle's, boiled eggs and oatmeal. During our trip we had car trouble and the only day we could get it repaired was the day of our check out. The manager was very friendly and understanding and agreed to let us check out super late at no additional cost while or car got repaired. Our daughter is attending college at SFSU, so this will definitely be our go to hotel when we visit!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Regency Inn San Francisco Airport? Share your experiences!