“It's Simple - Great food, ambiance and people” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
San Bruno, California
“It's Simple - Great food, ambiance and people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been to Jack's multiple times and I've never had a bad experience. The food is amazing and consistent, the employees are beyond helpful and the ambiance is great.

This is the perfect place to grab some food before a movie, or when on a date.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fresno, California
“Still Loving It....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Fourth visit.....this time with my son for the first time. He, like his sister before him, ordered the bacon macaroni and cheese which continues to be an amazingly delectable dish. We both had Caesar salads as well and they were truly delicious. The food server was quick to bring bread to the table, as usual, and our water glasses stayed full.

We continue to appreciate this place for its food and good service. ALWAYS look forward to a repeat visit!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

In the city to visit with friends and our first night we decided to go to a restaurant we haven't tried yet. To drink, I ordered Jack's Sweet Tea which was tasty. To eat, we ordered Homemade guacamole and chips, Mediterranean sampler, hot wings, bbq wings, and steak Thai salad. That was all so very good especially the Mediterranean sampler which included: cilantro-jalapeño hummus, tabouli, marinated olives, warm pita bread. I also decided to order pumpkin bread pudding because it sounded interesting and I like a good bread pudding. Service was quick and helpful. The restaurant was clean and inviting. I've decided that we'll be back for either breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Would not repeat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I went here last night after doing quite a bit of driving. I needed to have something that would suffice after figuring out what hotel to stay at and driving up and down the strip. Never heard of Jack's so I thought I'd gamble on it. My had poor English comprehension and I felt I was being rushed. The wings I had were good. I had a Thai steak salad which I did not find appetizing at all.

Campinas, SP
“Big menu. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Big menu of food, drinks and beer. In front of the Tanforan mall. Nice place to go with friends and chat.