“Not a place to go if you want a conversation over dinner.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
“Not a place to go if you want a conversation over dinner.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was the noisiest place we've ever experienced. We ate there on a Saturday night with someone we hadn't seen in a while and it was impossible to hear each other. The waitstaff was pleasant and the food was good, though.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Casselberry, Florida
“Wonderful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We spent 4 days in the bay area and planned all of our meals at different restaurants. Jack's was on our schedule for dinner on our first day. We were so pleased with the menu, food, service and ambience, that we actually returned 3 more times during our visit. The menu is full of varity in that there is something for everyone. Their portions are large and fairly priced. Their happy hour was from 3:30 to 6:30pm. If you like gyros, you'll love their gyro pizza on the happy hour menu! We ended up going to Jack's twice for dinner and twice for breakfast and were never disappointed. I will definately re-visit Jack's if we make it back out to the bay area. We highly recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Nice & lively ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I liked the ambience very much. People were enjoying, talking together.

Faster service, friendly staff and best thing nice food.

Loved the Veg platter they served there, though fries were a little oily.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Wish I Lived Closer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the second time we've visited this restaurant in a month. My husband and I were here and when I returned with my daughter, it was a MUST. Very nice atmosphere and if I had to guess I would suppose it used to be a Daily Grill. Same type of interior.

The wait staff was SO pleasant both times and made our experience delightful; attentive but not intrusive. The first time my husband had a hamburger that was fresh and very large portioned. I had roast beef and potatoes with steamed veggies cooked and seasoned amazingly. We started with the calamari which was probably the thing I enjoyed least as it was too rubbery but I'm SUPER picky about my calamari.

The next visit with my daughter had her ordering the caesar salad and macaroni and cheese with bacon (which sounded awful to me!) but I'm not a big mac 'n cheese fan (they have a WHOLE section dedicated to mac 'n cheese selections). But I gotta tell you, when that dish arrived it LOOKED so delicious I had to have a bite. And then I had five bites. I would order that again MYSELF. OFF.THE.HOOK. (Check out the picture and I think you'll know what I mean!) I had the chicken piccata with mashed potatoes and the aforementioned DELICIOUS steamed and seasoned veggies. SO generous with their portions that we took half our dinners home. I also had a starter salad and their herbed balsamic dressing is like nothing I've ever had ANYWHERE. We tried to decipher all the different herbs and it was also great for dipping the ample bread they keep at your table.

Hope you give it a try. We headed there from all the positive reviews and they did NOT steer us wrong. Oh YUM!! Very easy access and easy to find - right off of Hwy 82.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Served us Hungry Travellers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had just spent most of our day traveling the coastal road Rte 1 from Big Sir - Having sat through the glorious rush hour traffic between Carmel-Monterey-San Jose we were looking for a nice place to settle in and we found it-
Nice staff - Our original table sat directly under an airconditioner making it very cold for us, but the staff cheerfully moved us to a nice booth
Service was effiecnt we all had various seafood dishes and we all were very satisfied with our meals -

Visited August 2013