We were in town for a family function and needed a place to accommodate my family (two adults and a teenager) and my sister and two of her young children. This hotel was perfect. We had a two bedroom suite with kitchenette and living room area.
The rooms were clean and spacious. They have a beautiful outdoor pool which we were unable to take advantage of because it was too cold out, but the boys (ages 4, 10, & 15) did use the mini basketball court one night when we returned to the hotel. They have a basketball at the reception desk.
They have a good breakfast with all the standard breakfast fare - fruit, hard boiled eggs, waffles, two hot dishes that changed daily, donuts, cereal, coffee, tea, milk, juice, soda, etc.
This hotel also has a laundry room that is open 24 hrs a day. There is no charge to use the washers and dryers. You just have to purchase the laundry detergent. My sister and I did laundry two nights in a row, at midnight and felt very safe. You have to use your key to get into the main building and to get into the laundry room after hours. They also have security on duty that is very visible which is a comfort late at night. We spoke to the head of security one night and he said he is all over the hotel. We also saw him the next night making rounds.
Our last night there we had rowdy next door neighbors come in at 3 AM. My sister actually opened the door and told them to shut up. She wanted to call the front desk but found our phone was out of order. When we checked out I told them about the run in with the neighbors and the phone being out. I also told them that the water in one bathroom sink was very slow to go down (took about 15 min). They apologized and took $40 off our bill for the inconvience.
I would definitely stay here again if in the area. My sister is thinking about going back to San Francisco with the rest of her family and wants to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites