“Overall was a good experience. I was pleasantly surprised...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane

You added Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane to your Saves list
Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   225 E Hospitality Lane, I-10 Exit Waterman Avenue North, San Bernardino, CA 92408   |
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Brandywine, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here and accidentally booked a queen sized bed for two of the four days and was moved from the room with the king sized bed ino a room next door with the queen,where the night before a guest with a dog that had barked ALL night had stayed. The room was permeated with the stench from the dog using the room as his personal toilet. When I complained, management staff told me they hadn't had "time to properly clean the room" because they "needed to move me into it", ordered me out of the motel, threatened to call the police if I did not vacate the room and promised to charge ME a cleaning fee. I did not foul the room. The police investigate crimes and arrest lawbreakers and I had paid for that day and the next. Instead of providing me with a clean, comfortable room, I was disrespected, insulted, threatened and evicted. They promised me a refund if I would leave the next day, which I have never received. These are unprofessional, discourteous, and immature staff who threw a tantrum instead of attempting to resolve the issue, which was a valid and reasonable complaint. A strange, possibly unhealthy dog used the room as a toilet and it was unsanitary, unhealthy and not fit for human occupany. You shouldn't have to walk through dog pee and breath filthy air.. People pay for clean, comfortable rooms in quiet, peaceful environments where the staff is professional and courteous. The Super 8 Motel on Hospitality Lane in San Bernardino, CA is not that place. Stay Away. Don't let poor customer service and terrible attitudes ruin your vacation. Times are difficult and you deserve quality for your hard earned money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
pending
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed with our cat and Chihuahua - yes, pets are welcome, for a small additional fee per day. We talked to the office about a late check-out, and the staff was very accommodating. There were a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot and hair dryer in our room. There's a vending/laundry room downstairs, near the lobby, free wi-fi in the room and free continental breakfast. It is not the newest, nor top of the line, hotel, but not the worst, either. If you're accustomed to the likes of the Marriott et al, your expectations are sure to be unmet. As of our stay, this hotel has been decently maintained, but is not all modern and updated. The hotel is conveniently located near the I-10 and I-215, as well as several restaurants, Loma Linda University Medical Center and Children's Hospital, VA Hospital and other establishments. Outside our room, a lot of freeway noise can be heard; but, we didn't hear any of it while inside our room. The only thing we did hear was the nearest neighbor's AC when the compressor was running. If you need a decent place to spend the night without blowing your budget, Super 8 SBD is a reasonable option.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have a more limited access, due to the fact that the stairs are located only on ends...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed here with a friend during a road trip in August. It was perfect for what we needed. The room was very spacious and clean. And the breakfast was pretty good too. Staff very friendly and location good for us (right by the motorway). It was very hot and the air con was also a saviour! For a motel and the price it was, it was great value for money and ideal for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane

Address: 225 E Hospitality Lane, I-10 Exit Waterman Avenue North, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Location: United States > California > San Bernardino
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane Hotel San Bernardino
Super Eight San Bernardino
San Bernardino Super 8
San Bernardino Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.