We, my wife and I, stayed at the Best Western Hospitality Lane on April 30, 2013. The hotel is getting kind of old and is showing it's age. When you close the door, you can see light around the edges. They were repainting the railings when we were there and it was difficult to find a way around the workers. They have some kind of motion sensor lights in the room. In our room, the light decided to go on every two and a half hours all night long. Not fun waking up to a well lit room in the middle of the night!
On the positive side the staff at the front desk were very nice. If I have a choice, I will not stay at this hotel again, there are a lot of better hotels in the area. I would be willing to pay a little more not to be waking up in the middle of the night with the lights on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms come with a complimentary breakfast bar, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & board, coffeemaker, and high speed internet access. We have guest laundry facility, swimming pool, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hospitality Lane Hotel San Bernardino
- Best Western San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Best Western