“Nice for the price.” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   205 East Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408-3411   |
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
“Nice for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here three times this summer when attending Inland Empire 66ers games. Always had a great check-in and check-out experience. Overslept past check-out time once and wasn't charged. Much more secure and safe than several reviews state. I definitely plan to use this hotel as my base for future 66ers games.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
San Bruno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a king room and it was very spacious with two chairs to sit in at a work desk. Lighting was good, sink outside toilet/shower area, comfy chair also for relaxing or watching tv. Bed was comfy and towels were adequate. Room was very quiet and as we are a Returns member, the air conditioning was already on when we opened the door. Nice pool with towels at poolside. Breakfast was average and even on a Sunday it ended at 9, so there went sleeping in. Price was very good and we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor to avoid car noise and for a cooler room as it is not on the top...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Saugerties, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

After reading some of the reviews, we were a little worried, but we couldn't have been happier. The room was clean and made us feel safe. The front desk let us sign in early and also provided us with a refrigerator and microwave. We had no problem except with the3-4 neighbors who chose to sit and smoke between our room and theirs...which did result in a smoke smell coming in the a/c temporarily. The breakfast was very acceptable with all items individually wrapped. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Have stayed here several times, and highly recommend it. It's really easy on & off the freeway, so the location is great if you're passing through like us (from Tucson to Sacramento). The rooms have always been very clean, fresh and well presented, but the exterior walkways and stairs are not always spic and span - they could use fresh carpets and paint. The breakfast is really good - lots to eat and a great variety, including muffins, bagels, oatmeal, hardboiled eggs, fruit, juice, milk and yogurt. You can get your fill of decent food here. We travel with a dog, and this is super friendly for pets. This La Quinta is a good value for the money in my opinion.

Also, there is a great little Thai restaurant next door in the little strip mall - called the Rose Apple. A very short walk will get you there. It's really good food and the owners are delightful.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room on the north to be away from the freeway noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
West Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

It was $75 on priceline. Fine. Not a bad price.
Much futher from Universal Studios than I had anticipated. Plenty of places to eat near by.
The breakfast is only continental and had less than they had told me they would. Whatever, we were only there to sleep. We slept. We left. Wont stay again. I love La Quinta and will do better homework next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had to go to the nearby town of Redlands on short notice, and since I have had (mostly) good luck with other LQ's in the west I decided to try this one.

Driving in, I was a bit concerned about the somewhat shaggy appearance of the establishment, and the questionable neighborhood. But I found the checkin process prompt and efficient--in fact, they got me checked in a bit early so I'd have time to shower, etc. before my function in the afternoon.

The room was thoughtfully designed, with a separate bathroom area and spacious writing area. Comfortable bed. I found the room to be well-maintained and very clean, unlike it surroundings.

I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice and was well-occupied by other guests.

Unlike most LQ's designed like this, this one has an elevator for easy access to upper-floor rooms.

Breakfast area was mediocre; I found myself longing for the IHOP next door instead.

All in all, a nice place to stay and I was happy to have been their guest for one night, July 20-21, 2013. I look forward to staying there again should I ever find myself in the Inland Empire area again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!