After passing by it many times as a kid (70's) and seeing a scene in Cars ( the animated movie) that replicated the teepees, I finally had a chance to stay here 3 nights when work brought me to the area. It's not the biggest or most extravegant, but still, it was an experience I will remember for a long time. The bed was comfortable, A/C worked great, next time, I will bring friends and family. Thanks to the staff for a great experinece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities and even includes free Wi-Fi connection! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino