A cool piece of history and fun place to stay. Reasonably priced and easy to get to. Staff was very friendly. Even has a little gift shop. Bought a tshirt! Room was clean and bed comfy. Had a good nights sleep. Went as a birthday surprise to go with the funky fun theme for the day. Recommend if you are adventurous to stay somewhere not to traditional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities and even includes free Wi-Fi connection! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino