Family stayed at the Quality Inn on a recent trip to So Cal. This hotel is very good for the price we paid. The rooms are very nice, the lobby and pool were very well kept and there were repairs being done to some of the walkways and stairways. For $80/night we got two Queen beds (normally hard to find bigger beds) and got a nice breakfast. The room had a frig, microwave, hair dryer and iron. The kids loved the pool and the area is very quiet. For a family on a budget, the price for what we got was outstanding. Happy to return on our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- Quality Inn San Bernardino Hotel
- San Bernardino Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn -Hospitality Lane Hotel is located in San Bernardino, and right next to Redlands, Ca. We are conveniently located next to bustling Hospitality Lane in San Bernardino making our hotel an ideal destination for business & leisure travelers alike. Located at the intersection of I-10 and I-215 on Waterman Ave, we are ideally suited for many destinations including: Loma Linda University and Medical Center, University of Redlands, California Speedway, Ontario International Airport, San Bernardino Soccer Complex and Little League playoffs. We know that traveling can be stressful at times and our goal is to make your stay a memorable and comfortable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.