Spent 5 nights there and had a great stay. The room was very clean and well furnished. The breakfast buffet was better than average with a wide choice of hot and cold items. The staff was cordial and helpful. The property is surrounded by a wide variety of good places to eat from fast food to nice restaurants. Parking is plentiful and free. Also internet is available in room or in the lounge. This is probably one of the better places to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Hotel is the only extended stay property in the Inland Empire. Our suites are approximately 50% larger than your standard hotel room. All of our rooms feature a fully equipped kitchens and separate living room areas. We also offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and evening social hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Residence Inn