“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Fairfax, Virginia
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great stay. Real nice shower - walk-in with no tub. Nice heavy glass shower door and decent ventilation in the bathroom. Did not interact with staff very much nor did I eat the morning goodies. But it was a very nice hotel and enjoyed my one night stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Kklosson,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the layout of our bathrooms. Please come back and see us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino soon!

Kind thanks,
Wendy C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Whittier, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The best night's sleep I've had in a hotel bed ever. I wish I had one just like it. Very clean. I wish we could've have stayed longer. A little pricy but was worth it. Close to freeways shopping stores and Restaurants. I will recommend Hampton Inn to all my family and friends. This is the second Hampton Inn we've stayed in and The first one was very nice as well, but was all booked. But I'm happy that this Hampton Inn was available. Thanks Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Virgil A. P,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I'm so happy that you had the best night's sleep you've ever had. I appreciate you recommending the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino to your friends and family. Please come back soon!

Warm thanks,
Oakland, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Brand new hotel construction, just opened. Terrific property. Staff very attentive, Very nice decor throughout entire hotel. Room very comfortable, Very nice layout at the complimentary breakfast and plenty of seating. Location surrounded by plenty of restaurants and shops along Hospitality Ln. I would highly recommend this property when staying in the Inland Empire.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Michael P,
Thank you so much for leaving us our first TripAdvisor review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our brand new hotel, and that my staff was attentive to all of your needs. Please come back and stay with us again.

Best regards,
Wendy C.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino

Address: 895 East Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Location: United States > California > San Bernardino
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.