“Nice comfort food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Hemet
“Nice comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Dined here with colleagues after a meeting. Very good service, and the $9.99 all you can eat pasta was great! The special is only available a short time longer. Try it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Redlands,CA
“not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really dont care for Olive Garden, but I had gift cards so we went to lunch.
Like all Olive Gardens, they really push the wine and dips and things you dont want.
We had a very good server (even if she did have to follow the "rules"). The wife had soup and salad and I had the chicken alfredo. Soups are good, but salad has too much vinegar.
Bread sticks always good.
Alfredo was dry and not very tasty, rather bland.
Not really worth $30.
Lots of folks like them, but I'll stick to "mom and pop" Italian.
This was the first time have been seated fairly quickly. They usually make you wait.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Redlands, California, United States
“Excellent Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Oliver Garden came through for a birthday dinner for a friend. Good food, great service, and dessert to help celebrate the occasion.

Visited June 2013
San Bernardino, California
“What happened?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I first came to Olive Garden about 10 years ago and it was fantastic. Throut the years I continuned to visit and I gotta say, it sure has gone down in every way. I recently went her with my husband for our wedding anniversary and we were excited because we were seated in the exact same table where we sat the very first time he took me to Olive Garden 10 years prior. That's as far as the excitement went. It took some time to get a server to our table and when he finally did greet us, he seemed bothered and bored. He wouldn't smile or extend any warmth towards us. We would thank him and he would just grunt. After our appetizer came out, which was the create your own sampler, we got switched to another server. She was much attentive to us but we couldn't shake hte feeling that were pawned off on someone else. We did appreciate the better service from this other server but the fact that we were "given away" sort of damaged our experience. The food was mediocre although I have to say theor shrimp penne was better than I was expecting. Our appetizer consisted of fried zucchini, calamari and crab ravioli. The ravioli was gross, tasted like nothing but bacon. UGH. I also ordered a berry sangria which I have always loved and considered the best around but on this particular visit it tasted very watered down, like ice melted and diluted the taste. Overall the second server prevented this from becoming a complete disaster but I will probably not be returning for a very long time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pierre, South Dakota
“Another great Olive Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been to many Olive Gardens and always like them. This one was no exception. No waiting to be seated at 5:30.

Visited May 2013