“Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The best pizza and salad in SB. This is my favorite local spot and the staff is awesome. Always so welcoming & extremely friendly! The bread and garlic butter is beyond words! There lasagna is delish as well. Try it you won't regret the stop!

Highland, California
“Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food is good but needs more lighting! Have had the pizza and spaghetti both, you only have 2 sizes of pizza!

Visited June 2013
Highland
“Old fashion Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This place has been here forever and the food is always great. The fresh baked bread and garlic butter they bring out is so good it's hard to not fill up on it while waiting for your meal. The portions are large so I always have enough for the next day. The baked ziti is great. The lasagna is yummy. The pizza is delicious.

Visited January 2013
San Bernardino, California
“My First Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and I was expecting an average dining experience but was surprised. In an Italian restaurant, it's the tomato sauce that's most important to me ; and their marinara sauce is very good. It's nice to see a menu with lots of choices and very reasonable prices. My wife and I ordered different red wines, both tasted like inexpensive table wine. We'll bring our own bottle next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Stellar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed! The food was great the atmosphere was nice. Staff was very attentive. My only complaint was that I wanted a Caesar salad with my entree and they wouldn't upgrade me I had to pay for a large Caesar salad.

We also had the food catered for employee appreciation day at my work and it was great. They had two large dishes tht we chose before ordering and it came with two huge salads and a TON of bread.

They make their own garlic butter! To die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere