“Tiffany was super helpful.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #2 of 32 hotels in San Bernardino
New York City, New York
“Tiffany was super helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's nice coming to a hotel and having the staff genuinely care about helping out customers. We asked Tiffany about some local spots and some other general things about the area and she was eager to help out and very friendly in the process. She never got annoyed with our endless questions. Thanks Tiffany for making our stay there more enjoyable.

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our bed room was on the 1st floor right beside the pool. We were sleeping peacefully in our comfortable bed when some loud voices awakened me at 3AM. About 4 adults were loudly enjoying the hot tub which was supposed to have been closed at 11PM for the night.
As my husband was sleeping on his good ear and hadn't awakened, I chose not to turn on the light to make a phone call to the desk. The next morning as we were turning in our keys I reported the incident to the man at the front desk. Instead of apologizing for the disruption of my sleep he merely said he was not aware that people were using the pool and asked why I did not call to report it. I feel that this was a poor response to my complaint and not in keeping with other experiences at Hilton Garden Inns. We have been Hilton Honors Members since 2006.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

the front desk girl went out of her way to help me and my friends in the military. She is so sweet. I just wanted to get a quote on rooms, but she literally talked me into staying with them. She worked to find the best rate available and gave me a the true rundown of the area. Also told me about fun things I could do in nearby cities. Keep this one! Thanks Tiffany.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manzanillo, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

When you're arriving in San Bernardino late at night with no reservation this is the perfect option. Close to the freeways and accessible, with friendly service on arrival and comfortable, clean rooms.
Good access to Lake Arrowhead and the mountains.
Complimentary breakfast and wifi internet round off a great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Never had a room that wasn't clean and fully furnished and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The food at the American Grill is very good and I never mind eating in. Breakast buffet is very good and the morning staff is the best.

Room Tip: Pool noise and music can sometimes be distracting on first floor.
Landers, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wonderful place to stay I had and emergancy and the front desk was GREAT at helping me get help. I had cut my hand and the front desk called the urgant care accross the street to make sure they were opened and I was able to get fixed up with stiches. Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Unknown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The Hilton Garden in San Bernadino was in my opinion OK. They were willing to work with me on the room price as I arrived after midnight. There were a few room amenities that seemed out of place or missing as compared to other Garden Inns. Seems to be in a safe location. One thing that was a definite negative was that the adjustable mattress was broken. They placed a nice memory foam topper on the mattress to compensate, but it just wasn't the same.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!