“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Keene, Texas, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The service was impeccable, the staff was professional, helpful and very personable. The facilities were very clean and it was just an all around great experience. The bed was really comfortable, the pillows were so soft. The TV was great although the guide didn't tell you what was showing, just the channels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view facing the mountains.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Jose, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I spent one night in a double room with or son and nephew. Check in was a breeze. The room was larger than expected, very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located right off the freeway in a very quiet area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Murrieta, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the whirlpool suite. Nice rooms. Nice hotel. The ONLY complaint are the feather pillows. They compress so much I needed 4 to make two regular pillows. Woke up extremely sore. Staff was friendly and checkin took under 60 seconds.

• Stayed December 2012
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This facility is located right off of I-10 in San Bernardino and adjacent to Loma Linda. Since this is not a destination or resort type area, I suspect most travelers are in town for a meeting or just passing through. In either event you likely arrive by car and you are likely going to find a shortage of parking. I arrived on the afternoon of 12/13/2012 around 4:00 PM PST and found only 1 space open in the entire parking lot and it was at the extreme far end. I point that out because it was raining heavily.

So I walked in the door wet, tired from about 10 hours in the air, and two hours of LA traffic to top off the aggravation factor.

I was greeted immediately, efficiently checked into a very clean and comfortable room at a very moderate rate (for California). My aggravation started to ebb.

I found the bed comfortable and I slept well which is uncommon for a first night away from home.

I'm an early riser and usually hit the gym first if where I am staying has one. This facility does and it's well equipped and very clean. I was quite surprised because the quality and quantity of equipment available here exceeded many far more expensive and well known places.

In the morning my associates and I enjoyed the excellent breakfast buffet with made to order omelettes.

FYI. Wi-Fi is included in the room rate and although the speed suffered from the traffic while I was there it still worked well enough to get the job done. If you've read any of my other reviews you'll note that I have a very strong opinion that Wi-Fi needs to be included as part of the room rate. I actually check that before making a reservation and more often than not will avoid a place that wants to charge for Wi-Fi. Are you listening Hyatt???

So, what started out a little rocky turned out to be a very good experience. I will stay here again on my next trip into town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
washington dc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a nice hotel that has every thing you need when traveling. Rooms are large and very clean. The bed was rather hard. And the breakfast was not included. Good value for the money and it also has laundry facilities and parking. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had reserved a single room for our family Thanksgiving trip with the expectation that my wife and our two nearly adult children would stay with her parents. The day before we arrived, both grandparents came down with flu so now we were going to have to figure a way for four of us to stay in one room rather than run the risk of everyone else gettting sick too. When we checked in, I asked Tifanie, the front desk clerk, if there was any way we could get a room with two beds and a sleeper sofa. She was extremely helpful and actually put us into a two room handicap suite with a king bed and a seeper sofa. She also got us a roll away bed so we had three beds for the four of us. By the way, not having used a roll away bed recently, they have definitely been upgraded - regular twin bed with a pillow top mattress. All of the effort by everyone, especially Tifanie, helped make a very difficult situation better.

We have been staying at this hotel ever since it opened a few years ago and the service has always been outstanding. The staff is very friendly and asks frequently if there is anything they can do to make our stay better. You cannot find a better place to stay in the Southern California area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for just one night but it was great !!! Super clean and new rooms, air conditioner in great condition, this is important for us, because we live in a place we always use A/C and sometimes you can't find that in California, but everything was in perfect working condition. Very clean beds and bathroom. The staff was great, very friendly. Even the breakfast buffet was very nice, FREE for the kids and like 11 dollars the adults and you can order anything you want, even omelets, hashbrowns, pancakes, anything, it was delicious. We just loved everything about this hotel, wasn't our first choice and didn't read the reviews before going, it was great, staying for sure again !!! This will be our first choice when visiting our family in San Bernardino again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!