“Very Good Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Continental, Asian fusion
North Hills
“Very Good Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our team selected the Elephant Bar in San Bernardino for dinner. We started off with cocktails at the bar and transitioned to a table some30 minutes later. We all enjoyed our selections, which ranged for calamari and lettuce wrap appetizers to entrees of lobster, shrimp, tri-tip, and chicken. Very good service by Kathy was an added bonus.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great find in San Bernardino! Good food, drinks, service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went here for a quick business dinner in October, 2013.

We were seated quickly in the bar and cold beers quickly followed.

We each had seafood platters that included lobster tails, shrimp, and stir-fry vegetables. The food arrived quickly, was piping hot, and tasted great.

We plan on coming back here as part of our routine visits to the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My parents and I frequent this location often. My parents more so than myself because they love the Senior discount card they have. We have celebrated many occasions here and always have a friendly, patient and accomadating staff. Even if we arrive 30 minutes before closing. There is one waitress that my parents like the most and she has worked there for as long as I can remember. She is always so nice and my parents enjoy chatting with her. This is a great place to be for great food at a fantastic price.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City
“Always Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had started going to the Elephant Bar located in Las Vegas over thirty years ago. It still has great food with a wide variety of menu options. There will be something for everyone. The Elephant Bar specializes in CA style cooking and has a great bar.

Visited July 2013
Redlands, California, United States
“Over priced salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was treated to the Elephant Bar for my birthday. My friend and I ordered salads. I found my salad shy of lettuce and too spicy. My friend's salad had so many conflicting tastes that she did not enjoy it. In addition, I presented the staff with my "birthday dessert" email on my smart phone. They did not honor it. They stated that they needed a hard copy. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed with my over priced salad without my birthday dessert.

• Visited June 2013