“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 302 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Belmont, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a chance to have dinner at ginos while we were visiting tha salinas Area.

Right away when I drove up and saw a full parking lot I knew this had to be a great dining spot. The food was great, prices reasonable and had an enjoyable dinner

Visited August 2013

Salinas, California
“Never expected to find great Italian food in Salinas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am in the process of retiring to Salinas and spent some time there this summer. Gino's is in walking distance of the AirBnB I stayed in while in Salinas. All three of us had very different dishes. The calamari steak was great, as was the home made ravioli. I had a split of prosecco and there was another opened by accident and I was gifted with that by the waiter. smile I was very surprised to fine such a great Italian dining experience in my new home town.

• Visited August 2013
Carmel, California
“Birthday Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I brought my mom here back in May 2013 for her Birthday, the service was excellent altough we were late for our reservation, everything was great the food is amazing i dont even know where to begin the chicken Alfredo my favorite.

• Visited May 2013
Denver
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed the artichoke soup and the special, which included 3 items, one of which was excellent coconut shrimp/ Be careful about ordering manicotti - I was not careful in reading the description and it has no cheese in it, only meat, which I didn't like. But they didn't charge me for it, and brought me some of the cocounut shrimp instead, which were great.

Visited July 2013
Pleasanton, CA
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Once again we had an excellent experience at Gino's. We did not have a reservation but were still graciously seated. We each had a nice salad and then shared a fabulous lasagna with a bottle of Chianti. Portions are large and entres are excellent, so the price is reasonable. You get what you pay for! Wine prices are a bit steep. We shared a creme brule for dessert? Service is excellent and atmosphere is very nice. Great for special occasions!

Visited June 2013