“Birthday Dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Carmel, California
“Birthday Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I brought my mom here back in May 2013 for her Birthday, the service was excellent altough we were late for our reservation, everything was great the food is amazing i dont even know where to begin the chicken Alfredo my favorite.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Denver
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed the artichoke soup and the special, which included 3 items, one of which was excellent coconut shrimp/ Be careful about ordering manicotti - I was not careful in reading the description and it has no cheese in it, only meat, which I didn't like. But they didn't charge me for it, and brought me some of the cocounut shrimp instead, which were great.

Visited July 2013
Pleasanton, CA
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Once again we had an excellent experience at Gino's. We did not have a reservation but were still graciously seated. We each had a nice salad and then shared a fabulous lasagna with a bottle of Chianti. Portions are large and entres are excellent, so the price is reasonable. You get what you pay for! Wine prices are a bit steep. We shared a creme brule for dessert? Service is excellent and atmosphere is very nice. Great for special occasions!

Visited June 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is an absolute treasure. I just ate there for the second time, I wish I could eat there more often but I live in Las Vegas. The lasagna is delicious and the portion is big enough to share. The most memorable item is the artichoke bisque...you MUST try it, it's the best soup I've EVER had and it's the reason we came back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salinas, California
“Great food but very pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

the food is excellent escpecially the daily specials like steak but prices have been going WAY UP so we don't go as often and sometimes get just pizza or appetizers & soup. Try the calamari & minestrone. And check out the bread basket - both types are awesome.

Visited November 2012