“Solid local performer” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
los angeles
“Solid local performer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

A few miles from our Vision Quest B&B, we enjoyed a delicious Italian style meal. Well-served and a good value.

Visited September 2012

82% Recommend
California
“Great recommendation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The lady working the front desk at the Marriott where we were staying recommended this restaurant for our family. Consisted of two adults and two older teens. I try to eat at independently owned restaurants when I travel. We had a wonderful meal and would go back again. We had the cannelloni, ravioli, spaghetti, and salad. The desserts were also wonderful - canolli, cake, cream brule, spumoni. We live in a place where it is hard to get good Italian food so this was a real treat.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Italian .... Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had the pleasure of eating at Gino's several times while on a recent travel assignment to the area. Each time a member of the family owners met me at the door and/or came by my table during my meal. The house salad is to DIE for! But, honestly never had anything that was not absolutely delicious. Excellent cuisine, attentive staff, good prices. I will definitely go out of my way to find Gino's if ever in the Monterey area again. Well worth the visit. :-)

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mentone, California
“GREAT FOOD......and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I and a great race driver friend attended the MONTEREY REUNION Sports Car races this past weekend and had dinner at Gino's on Aug17. I had the Lasagna and Dick had the Scampi. I also ordered the ''TOMATO STACK'' appetizer, which was outstanding! The meal came with a salad, and Dick had the clam chouder. All items werfe prespared very well, and the service was excellent.

I have visited Gino's annually since 1980 and have always found the food and service to be very good. We had a 5:30 pm reservation which is a must on these busy weekends. We got seated immediately inside the main dinning room, which is very comfortable.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Venice, CA
“Comfortable setting and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've been here several times for lunch while on business. I usually get an entree salad. Very good. And very friendly service.

• Visited July 2012