“Absolutely delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Oviedo, Spain
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were driving through the area during lunch time on a road trip and after seeing all of the positive reviews, had to stop in. We were not disappointed! Our waiter, Jarrod, was so friendly. He made the experience absolutely FANTASTIC. Such a nice guy.

I got the portobello burger and couldn't believe how delicious it was. All of the food was just so unbelievably fresh.

A great experience - highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Salinas, California
“One of the best restaurants in Salinas! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went with family and had an exceptional time. The pancakes are amazing! Great costumer service as well. If you're going to go out to eat breakfast , Great Awakenings is the place to go.

Fresno, Ca
“Quaint restaurant in Old Downtown Salinas, CA-Near Steinbeck museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I loved this place. It's in Quaint, Old Downtown Salinas. It had the most wonderful ambiance I've experienced in a long time. I had the "special", the Enchilada Omlette. It had ground beef & avocado in it, and was topped with an Enchilada sauce. I'd never had an omlette quite like it before! There was a pot of coffee outside that you could help yourself to while waiting for your table. This place was packed, but the wait to be seated wasn't very long (maybe 10-15 minutes). My Aunt had "The Works" pancake. I only had 1 bite of it, but could tell this would be something I'd order "next time around". I plan to return to this place when I visit my Aunt in Salinas again! Oh, by the way, I didn't need to eat again until evening. The omlette kept me full all day!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salinas
“Best brunch or breakfast in Salinas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Love this place-always take out of town company for breakfast or brunch. Eggs Benedict is one of the best! Their omelets and crepes are amazing too. Great sides, great service and good prices. Come hungry or get a doggy bag-you get alot of food! Owners are very supportive of community and generous in helping schools and other local non-profits.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salinas, California
“WHEAT GERM PANCAKES! YUM!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Excellent food & service. My favorite is the wheat germ pancake.. Just 1 with a side of egg because it's BIG! Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013