“Great Steaks and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #117 of 252 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Royal Oaks, CA
“Great Steaks and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Outback is always consistant, I have eaten here many times with friends and family and have never been disappointed. The Steaks are always cooked properly. The blooming onion is a great appetizer. The only issue I have is that the restaurant tends to be on the dark side. They turn the lights down low for dinner. The service is always great and the staff greets you as you come in the door. A great place for dinner, but does get busy be prepared to wait.

Visited September 2012

Dayton
“Better than expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have never eaten at Outback but our meal was a reasonable price and the food was good...not great but good. We are on a 42 day road trip and we will look for other Outbacks when craving a steak. Service was good, fast and efficient but we went early.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley, California
“Great food slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food was good, we ordered from the window, although it took too long and they mixed up our order and overcharge me

Visited September 2012
California City, California
“Our server was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Unlike our trip in Monterey lacked the very essence of the eating out experience we need and in fact expect when spending large sums of money in any establishment .... Jennifer our server and bartender made this an easy review.. she was bubbly and fun... professional and proficient.. yeah the food and drinks are what you expect at Outback Steakhouse .. but the overall experience is what makes you come back...

Visited October 2012
North Hills
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I keep saying I won't go back to any Outback. Well tonight a group of my colleagues out voted me and we visited the Outback in Salinas. Instead of another ho-hum steak, I ordered the Tilapia with lobster and mushroom sauce. It was actually pretty good. However, the wheels came off the bus because the vegetables were over cooked and dry and my side of rice wasn't great either. I think Outback just dropped down to near the bottom of my list.